Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions

Explore our frequently asked questions regarding our bartending and event services from Prestige Event Service. Please contact us with any other questions or to book!

What is your service area?

Prestige Event Service is based in Denison, Texas, and we serve the entire Dallas-Fort Worth area. Our service area includes Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Allen, McKinney, Grapevine, Plano, Garland, Denton, Sherman, Frisco, Southlake, Lewisville, and the rest of North Texas.

Are you TABC certified?

Yes, Prestige Event Service bartenders are Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission certified. We are also fully insured.

Do you provide the alcohol for our event?

Yes, Prestige Event Service brings the fun and the alcohol to your event!

What non-alcoholic drinks can you provide?

As a full-service beverage catering company, we can provide all types of non-alcoholic drinks for your event, including mocktails, water, teas, coffee, lemonade, and more.

What is your booking and cancellation policy?

Start by filling out our online booking form so we can get more information about your event and specific needs and budget. We require 25% to reserve your date and the remaining 75% is due 21 days before your event. If booking less than 21 days in advance, full payment is due at the time of booking.

We are happy to work with clients who need to reschedule their events for a later date. Should you need to cancel, we require a minimum of 30 days’ notice. Rescheduled dates must be within 12 months of the original date, and depend on availability.

Let’s Chat

Are you ready to let the good times flow with Prestige Event Service? Request a quote or let’s connect by scheduling a consultation call! We can’t wait to hear from you.